In case you haven’t checked your email, please do so! The gym is closed until April 1st. Home versions of the workouts will be posted that you should be able to do with little to no equipment. Contact us if you need help. Check workout notes at the bottom for tips! I miss you already!
20:00 Alternating EMOM
15 Russian KBS or 15 Backpack Deadlifts
10 Burpees Over Object
8 Rounds (5:20)
4 Rounds (8:00)
:30 L-Side Plank
:30 R-Side Plank
- If you’d like to foster some equipment, check your email for pickup times! You can take a kettlebell or dumbbell home for use!
- If not, find a bag or backpack and fill it with all the things! Within reason of course… This will be your new exercise buddy!
- Russian KBS: Flat back, braced core, shoulders pinned back, and a powerful hip HINGE and extension movement. NOT a squat!
- Deadlift: Flat back, braced core (use your abs!), shoulders pinned back, and also a hip hinge and extension movement. Focus on finding tension in your hamstrings at the bottom and squeezing your booty cheeks at the top to build your peach.
- Jump laterally over your object to complete each burpee
- L-Sit can be scaled back to Tuck Sit. This could be done between two chairs (not with rollers unless you’re a GymFail wannabe)
- Have fun, smile, and get your sweat on. Don’t forget to disinfect after! <3