In case you haven’t checked your email, please do so! The gym is closed until April 1st. Home versions of the workouts will be posted that you should be able to do with little to no equipment. Contact us if you need help. Check workout notes at the bottom for tips! I miss you already!
10/ea Arm KB Bent Row or 20 Backpack Bent Rows
10 Couch/Ledge Dips or Pushups
14 Goblet/Backpack Lunges
5/ea Arm KB Thruster or 10 Backpack Thrusters
10 Tuck Ups/Sit Ups
- If you’d like to foster some equipment, check your email for pickup times! You can take a kettlebell or dumbbell home for use!
- If not, find a bag or backpack and fill it with all the things! Within reason of course… This will be your new exercise buddy!
- Use the edge of your couch, chair, table, or something with a sturdy side for dips. Bending your legs is easier, straighter legs is harder.
- Hold your weight up to your chest however you see fit for today’s lunges.
- For thrusters, pretend you are in Lion King and holding up Simba and singing, “THE CIRRRRRCCCLLLLEE OFFFF LIIII-III-IIIIIIFE!!!“. Main difference is you’re not in Africa (it’s your living room), you’re not a monkey, it’s not a lion (it’s a backpack), and YOU SHOULD BE SQUATTING FULL DEPTH EVERY REP!!! 🙂
- Have fun, smile, and get your sweat on. Don’t forget to disinfect after! <3