HOME WOD BONUS:
Want a free Crossfit OB shirt? Uh duh, of course you do you silly goose. Well, all you have to do is record you crushing your workout, post it to the Gram (Instagram for the Boomers), and then tag us “#crossfitob” and at us “@crossfitob”. That’ll put you in the running for these hot desirables. SWAG!
3 Sets (with PVC or Broomstick) For Form
3 Snatch Deadlifts
3 Snatch Pulls
3 Snatch High Pulls
3 Behind the Neck Snatch Grip Presses
3 Heaving Snatch Balances
3 Overhead Squats
10 Upright Rows
10 Handstand Pushups or Yoga Pushups
30 Squat Jumps
- If you didn’t get to adopt a kettlebell or dumbbell from the gym, find a bag or backpack and fill it with all the things! Within reason of course… This will be your new exercise buddy!
- I’m gonna be real with ya’ll…I’m not typing a description of every snatch movement. But I have good news in the next point…
- Instagram: Look up “crossfitob” and watch our Story. Brian is having an amazing time demoing EVERYTHING! In fact, he loves it. He loves it very much. No one has ever loved it more. He’s got a lot of love for it and that I can tell you.
- Bonus: If you didn’t read the header up top, if you do the workout and video it and post it and tag us (it’s not as cumbersome as it sounds) YOU could WIN a sexy Crossfit OB shirt! HOT DAMN!
- Have fun, get your sweat on. Don’t forget to disinfect after! <3